Saturday, February 5, 2011
Delayed
Sorry I have been very busy and have not had a chance to get back to the kink. I hope to start that all up again soon. Till then, email me your thoughts, stories, comments, photos, requests and such. Oh, also if you know someone who should be invited to read my blog, just email that to me as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So the cheap slut whore is back for more. Thought you got fuckin' married and moved to the suburbs!
Oh yeah, it's nice to hear from ya, too, but I'm not interested in any history at the moment. Take a black marker, make sure you are shaved smooth, and write:
"I am STILL Daddy Jeff's SLUT" across your chest and publish the photo on your blog. Let me know when it's posted, slut!
And, SLUT, don't make me wait months. Do it, and do it now!
It is good for you to express yourself in this way and for others to see/read! So, just do it! We will let you know when you can stop.
Post a Comment