![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Ass Stretching
How does it feel to have my ass stretched? Pretty damn good! I dig the feeling of making it tight but having lots of crazy and wild things it it. I love the way it makes me squirm and writh in pleasure. I love feeling used, like my hole is some object to just be used for others total pleasure. I love the feeling of being a whore, being a slut when I am taking a lot of things - or huge things - in my ass. Afterall, a bottom like me needs to be stretched so that when it is over, my hole is sooooo loose it is pretty much deystroyed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
oh yeah. I love the double dildo shots. I like to work my hole like that too.
Post a Comment